Mazda Giveaway - Terms and Conditions of entry
1. One eligible registered participant in the 2019 Skechers Women's Half Marathon 5km + Team Relay who finishes the event will be randomly drawn on the date of the race, Sunday 20 January 2019 at the awards presentation starting at 11:45am.
2. To be eligible for the Mazda prize vehicle draw, all registered participants in the Skechers Women's Half Marathon 5km + Team Relay event must be present at the official prize-giving area and must come forward when their name or other race identifier is drawn. If no winner comes forward, the Mazda prize vehicle will be redrawn until such time as a winner is found and comes forward to accept the prize.
3. The first valid entry drawn for the promotion will win a brand new Mazda2 GSX (the “Prize Vehicle”).
4. The prize vehicle cannot be exchanged for cash or on-sold within three (3) months of the date of first registration.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. The Prize winner is liable for all insurance costs relating to the Prize Vehicle. In the event that the winner does not have a valid New Zealand Driver’s License, they can nominate the prize to be given to a Partner/Spouse/Legal Guardian.
7. The prize winner can choose the colour and transmission of the Prize Vehicle. Note not all colours and/or transmission may be in stock so the desired prize vehicle may not be available for collection by the prize winner until after January 2019.
8. The Promoter makes no warranty or other representation whatsoever in respect of the Prize Vehicle. Delivery of the stated Prize Vehicle includes registration and on-road costs and will be fulfilled through the Mazda Dealer nearest the physical address of the Prize Vehicle winner.
9. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
10. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner's details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
11. To be eligible for the Mazda prize vehicle draw, all registered participants must enter the draw by placing their race number tear off slip in the Mazda box.
13. The Promoter of this competition is First Tier Sports Productions Limited, 316 Hill Road, The Gardens, Auckland 2105.
Skechers Shoe GORun Mojo Giveaway - Terms and Conditions of entry
1. To be eligible to enter, entrants must tag someone who they want do this event with them and for both of them to like our Skechers Women's Half Marathon page
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Skechers Women's Half Marathon and not to Facebook
3. All entries must be made via the post, dated 23 October 2018
4. No responsibility is taken by Skechers Women's Half Marathon for late, lost or misdirected entries. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into
5. Entrants may only enter once, and the entries must be received before 8:00am, 29 October 2018. All entries after 8:00am, 29 October 2018 will be void
6. The draw will take place on 29 October 2018 at 8:00am. The prize winners will be notified and a winners Facebook post.
7. The nominated prize winners will each receive a pair of Skechers GORun Mojo shoes.
8. Skechers Women's Half Marathon and any other agencies/companies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is sustained (directly or indirectly) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winners in connection with this competition.
9. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.